Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild on Private Server wow.rtkgaming.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to Guild?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bricktop
Members
Bricktop

Application to Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Application to Guild?   Application to Guild? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm

How's my app coming? I've been waiting awhile and never got a solid answer? Please let me know if I was denied or accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Bloodyhoofz
Members
Mr_Bloodyhoofz

PostSubject: Re: Application to Guild?   Application to Guild? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Well, not sure what to tell ya mate, your app is in the "Approved Apps" section, so I'm figureing you're approved. Try getting with Mahann on Vent or whispering him in-game and tell him to get off his lazy butt and send you the invite already.

~Bloody
Back to top Go down
http://www.neverendless-wow.com
Mahann
Admin
Admin
Mahann

PostSubject: Re: Application to Guild?   Application to Guild? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 pm

There are several others I've appointment to help me run these tasks like interviewing and everything, especially since there is an issue with my Vent that I cannot seem to fix (Keeps crashing by itself, nothing else crashes), Those people are Crash, Bromah, Pressure, and Heartless. If you see any of these in vent, ask them to interview you, since I cannot get my vent working right at this moment.

Thanks for your patience with us, and I hope to see you within the guild soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderoftheapocalypse.net.tf/
devilweed

PostSubject: Re: Application to Guild?   Application to Guild? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 am

How do i apply to join the guild?

Tried the recruitment tab on main page but it said post does not exist.
Back to top Go down
Archreaper
Members
Archreaper

PostSubject: Re: Application to Guild?   Application to Guild? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:57 pm

From what I remember hearing, currently the applications to the community are closed off. The reason behind this... from what I can tell mind you, but it's better to check with Mahann about it... is that we got an overflood of members applications and new recruits to the point it was getting confusing to know whom was whom. However, with that said, I believe that it would be in interest to continue to keep a look out for when the applications come back up, and try at that time to apply Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.spectreunit.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Guild?   Application to Guild? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to Guild?
Page 1 of 1