Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild on Private Server wow.rtkgaming.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My own introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neraku

My own introduction Empty
PostSubject: My own introduction   My own introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:43 am

Well for all those who don't know me (which is probably all of you) this is Tunuruk. My real name is Joshua Archer and my twin bro is Blacklight (he will disclose his real name). As for where I'm from, I don't know because I was born in Canada and have lived in Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica and (atm) Brazil but my parents are from Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica have a bit o chinese. I'm 17 and my b-day is July 10th (send me goldz Very Happy)

In game I usually have bad jokes and am on almost every day (keyword, almost) willing to help anyone who needs it. Very Happy I'm glad to be in this awesomesauce guild and thank you all for having me.

If you need to talk to me, I'll be on WoW or on msn (shredded_limbs@hotmail.com)
Back to top Go down
Cirripedius
Members
Cirripedius

My own introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own introduction   My own introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 am

Dude... you effing LIVE in the Caribbean?!?!?! Sweets!!!
Back to top Go down

My own introduction
Page 1 of 1