Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild on Private Server wow.rtkgaming.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactivity Thread

Go down 
+12
Revos
Karzul
Calamityy
pinkers
Injured
Unloden
Mr_Bloodyhoofz
evilpeanut
Mahann
Archreaper
Totalbiscuit
CRASH
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CRASH
Admin
Admin
CRASH

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 am

Post here when you are away and how long for.

Please delete the post once you are back to keep this thread tidy.

Last edited by CRASH on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Totalbiscuit

Totalbiscuit

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:32 am

**back**

Last edited by Totalbiscuit on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archreaper
Members
Archreaper

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 pm

August 21st & 28th - 31st I won't be around due to FanExpo 09' (might be back on the 31st, but only a 50/50 chance)

Last edited by Archreaper on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.spectreunit.com
Mahann
Admin
Admin
Mahann

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Np mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderoftheapocalypse.net.tf/
evilpeanut
Members

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Doin band. Have practice about 3-4 days a week (why i havent been on as much). I'm on drumline so its not gay. lol. I hope u guys will understand and i hope i can still be in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Bloodyhoofz
Members
Mr_Bloodyhoofz

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:27 am

I will be out of game until: the 25th of August, back home in Houston for the weekend, spending time with my oldest son, will post some pix up when I get back in Chicago!

~Bloody
Back to top Go down
http://www.neverendless-wow.com
Unloden
Members

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:42 am

You tell me NOW that your coming into houston Bloody?!?! lmfao I JUST left houston and now am in Ft. Worth until the 30th of August >.<

I do have my laptop however and will be actively checking the forums and will most likely be downloading the game to my laptop to play. I will probably not be doing raids because I dont have a mouse with me and touch pad is ftl Razz so I will be on helping guildies out with questions, help leveling, and probably getting 450 in all professions over the next week. So if anyone has any questions let me know
Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.com ; meatspin.com
Injured
Members
Injured

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:57 am

Going on holiday from 27 to 31 august.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Bloodyhoofz
Members
Mr_Bloodyhoofz

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 am

I'm Baaaaack! Now it's time to get in on some more of this VoA raping! Preferably Heroic!!!! Or at least do something so that my Pally can get some gear, I'm coming to realize that my PvP gear just ain't cuttin it when it comes to my dps in Raids!.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neverendless-wow.com
pinkers
Members

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm spending this week and probably a little of the next one to correct my sleeping rythm. I will not be online more than an hour per day at max. And yes, that is the time it takes for me to do this x_x
Back to top Go down
Calamityy
Members
Calamityy

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Going to the lake with family and friends.
Wont be back until Monday.
and a week from now (Thursday the 3rdd) i start school so wont be on as much.
Back to top Go down
Karzul
Members

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Sorry guys but I was offered vacation time from work and oh my god am I heading to the coast in less than 24 hours. I'll be offline for a week.

Waves here I come, cya!
Back to top Go down
Calamityy
Members
Calamityy

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:05 am

Home now
I hope to try and get on soon but im startng school in 2 days and still havent gotten any of the shit i need
Back to top Go down
Revos
Members

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:39 pm

ill be offline all next week, friday - friday for a work trip.
Back to top Go down
Mahann
Admin
Admin
Mahann

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 am

Get yo asses in gear!
Back to top Go down
Cirripedius
Members
Cirripedius

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:04 am

I'm planning on significantly cutting back on the amount of play time I get because I have kind of gotten addicted to a point where I am neither studying or working out. I don't plan to be fully inactive but the length of time which I am cutting back for will last for at least a week to a month if I continue having discipline problems.
Back to top Go down
Devereux
Members

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Away due to School.
Maybe be away from now to December.
Back to top Go down
Karzul
Members

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 am

I'll be driving back home this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Cirripedius
Members
Cirripedius

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:52 am

Cirripedius wrote:
I'm planning on significantly cutting back on the amount of play time I get because I have kind of gotten addicted to a point where I am neither studying or working out. I don't plan to be fully inactive but the length of time which I am cutting back for will last for at least a week to a month if I continue having discipline problems.

As of today, I am taking 18 hours, teaching 3 labs, putting myself through a crash course in forensic entomology, and now have begun work on a my new research which will be very time consuming as well. So I won't be able to be on at all except on very rare occasions and holiday breaks (most likely). Wish me luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archreaper
Members
Archreaper

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Cirripedius wrote:
Cirripedius wrote:

As of today, I am taking 18 hours, teaching 3 labs, putting myself through a crash course in forensic entomology, and now have begun work on a my new research which will be very time consuming as well. So I won't be able to be on at all except on very rare occasions and holiday breaks (most likely). Wish me luck Very Happy

Best of luck friend! Hopefully everything works out =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spectreunit.com
Mahann
Admin
Admin
Mahann

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Well be here cirri take it easy mate.
Back to top Go down
marguz

marguz

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:10 am

im gonna be less active in next 2 weeks .. taking some personal time to deal with my life Razz
Back to top Go down
Cirripedius
Members
Cirripedius

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Mahann wrote:
Well be here cirri take it easy mate.

I AM ON MY WAY BACK!!!

This semester is over and I will likely be dealing with a lighter load next semester. At least for this month, I am free. Oh, btw... I am going to get a new mic now that I got paid for all my work this semester, lol.

I am currently moving WoW off my external hard drive back onto my laptop. I will be back in 59 minutes... 110 minutes.... 232 minutes... 89 minutes... 32 minutes... 48 minutes... fucking windows...
Back to top Go down
Devereux
Members

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm baaaaaack.

I'll be installing WoW, and all my add-ons.
Back to top Go down
kevo759
Admin
Admin

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: yeh yeh yeh   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Some of you may have noticed i havent been on as much as i used to. I just had a change of lifestyle basically. Im slowly becoming like Crash QQ. but i spare all of your from talking to me while im drunk. but other than that, nothings really happening much. i herd people have been asking about me. so im just lettn you guys know.

and to show i dont really plan on going anywhere, ive started on my 5th 80, a priest named Kronix. its level 11 atm.
if you guys need any help. come to the most helpful officer >.<, ME!! x)

havent recently been in vent because my headset got fuckd up. im in vent from time to time, but dont say much as im using the shitty laptop mic that came on the damn thing.
hopefully will be getting a new mic in the next week or 2.

but u can still find me in game, come join me and level another toon ^.^

----im also getting back into my audio engineering career, or DJs as u guys call it-----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inactivity Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Thread   Inactivity Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next