Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild on Private Server wow.rtkgaming.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
York

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:36 am

In game name: York
What is your Age: 22
Level: 80
Character Class: Hunter
How many accounts? 1
What you feel you can offer to the guild? My sparkling personality
Can you take jokes? Only if they are of the 'knock knock' or 'two guys walk into a bar' variety.
Professions if any? Eng/Min
How long have you been playing wow? About 4 months. I are noob.
Played on any other servers? BurningWoW (i think its closed down now)
Do you have vent? Yes
If yes, Name in vent? York, though i have limited understanding of the program in general
Friends with anyone in the guild? (If so, please list.) Also, not yet.
What Interested you in Joining us? At first i thought it was Order of the Phoenix, and I thought a harry potter guild was cool, but i apocalypse was alright too. And also, i heard ya'll are raiding machines, and i haven't done a Naxx or VoA run yet, so i'd like to try that soon.
Past guild(s): Templars of the Horde
Reason for leaving Past guild: Not active enough in raiding at the times that I play
Country you are from: Canada
Banned for any previous reasons? (This will be checked and looked into): From WoW, no. Now, strip clubs....thats a different story.
Contact Information- (You do not need to make this public you can send me a PM if you would like)
Back to top Go down
Reon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:27 pm

In game name: Reon
What is your Age: 21
Level: 80
Character Class: Warlock
How many accounts? 1
What you feel you can offer to the guild? Love, passion and drugs
Can you take jokes? Take or tell? Im very spontaneous.
Professions if any? Enchant/Tailor (both full)
How long have you been playing wow? 9 months
Played on any other servers? WowLegion (hacked), WoWCore (too laggy), WowMagic (hacked -_-)
Do you have vent? No, but i can download it if necessary
If yes, Name in vent? It would be Reon
Friends with anyone in the guild? York, Orclic and Mgaevis.
What Interested you in Joining us? Because I like raiding, in other servers I raided at last 3 or 4 times a week, my actual Guild was active, but now its dying alive, also im an arena-maniac, but i dont have a partner also...its very chaotic and...unpleasant my situation, i want to play good, in order to do that, i must have a good guild, like this one.
Past guild(s): Orden de la Furia, right now im at Templars of the Horde.
Reason for leaving Past guild: Order de la Furia was disolved, the GL left WoW (yes, the game ._. ) I'll leave Templars because the inactivity.
Country you are from: Monterrey, México.
Banned for any previous reasons? I haven't been banned in any MMORPG Smile
Back to top Go down
kragnath

Application Empty
PostSubject: application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:33 pm

In game name:kragnath
What is your Age:18
Level:80
Character Class:hunter
How many accounts? just 1 i use, i have a second but that was made as a bank for a friend, so it's empty now
What you feel you can offer to the guild? at the moment, to be honest, not much, but i believe that with a little help i'll become a valuable raid member. maybe you can use miner/ jewelcrafter, then i'm usefull :p
Can you take jokes? (*This is serious*) yea, as long is their not hurtfull and you can take a payback :p but i can take a lot
Professions if any? miner450/jewelcrafter 433
What's your forum name? kragnath
Played on any other servers? nope, only am
Do you have vent? no
Friends with anyone in the guild? (If so, please list.) i've done a raid with ava once, but thats all
What Interested you in Joining us? on irc on rtkgaming i heard ava talking bout you guys and how good you were
Past guild(s) crescentmoon highcounsil, dutchempire
Reason for leaving Past guild: in highcounsil i was around lvl 40 and they were constantly going on and on bout raids, they didn't do anything for their lower lvl members, they were very selfish. i joined dutchempire cuz im belgian (same language) but i was usually the only one online and if there were others the chat was still dead
Country you are from: belgium
Banned for any previous reasons? (This will be checked and looked into): never been banned in my life
Contact Information- (You do not need to make this public you can send me a PM if you would like)
if you're really a family i have no trouble sharing: joris_ceustermans@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
rebelhimeyll

Application Empty
PostSubject: guild APP   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:57 am

In game name: PewPewnstuff
What is your Age:27
Level: lvl 40 now but will be at least 5 more lvls before u read this
Character Class:mage
How many accounts? just 1
What you feel you can offer to the guild? i love how u guys set it up. not many guilds are like urs
Can you take jokes? (*This is serious*) does a bear shit in the woods?
Professions if any? JC and mineing
What's your forum name? Rebelhimyell
Played on any other servers? Played on alphawow..retail had 3 80s there all in the top 20..and here
Do you have vent? yes
If yes, Name in vent? Rebel
Friends with anyone in the guild? (If so, please list.) no
What Interested you in Joining us? heard ppl talking about ur guild and how friendly u are
Past guild(s) Elves gone wild ( alpha wow) Built Horde Tough ( retail) and non so far on rtk
Reason for leaving Past guild: group went to a fun sever i went to retail.. came here when i found out my friends came here so left retail
Country you are from: the good Ol US of A
Banned for any previous reasons? (This will be checked and looked into): Never have been ban'ed at all on the 4 years i played
Contact Information- (You do not need to make this public you can send me a PM if you would like) u can email me buy my email i res'ed with or in gam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1