Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild on Private Server wow.rtkgaming.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for the server?

Go down 
+4
DukeCryptic
Anastayria616
Moonsy
Mahann
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahann
Admin
Admin
Mahann

Ideas for the server? Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Give me ideas of what you guys are looking for in the server. EVERYTHING, A realm only for battlegrounds? A realm for mid rates? Every quest working? Send your ideas to me, either using this thread or pming me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderoftheapocalypse.net.tf/
Moonsy

PostSubject: Idea`s ^^   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Muahahaha idea time What a Face
Would be lovely if there where NON pvp areas for leveling
really gets old ya suck at pvp like me ..lol and all ya trying to do is level
Mobs is some places are very few
would be cool if half teh shammy totems worked exe: mana totem dont give anyone except the shammy mana in a group
ummm ummm ima finking shhhh ...lol il add other things later tongue
Back to top Go down
Anastayria616
Members
Anastayria616

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:57 am

i would say the best thing available would be to have Alterac Valley working except its a port in, not a bg simply a pvp zone with the starting zone small area a sanctuary so ppl porting in dont die immediatly.. Simply a large area made for pvp FOR ppl wanting to pvp.

another thing would be a working Wintergrasp as the pvp there is simply unique in using vehichles is a great pwn aspect of the game plus sieging a small defended city is fun.

another thing would be more mass pvp events i like to see when gms make us have objectives simply like a huge war in Hillsbrad, as i dont like nor see myself participating in small like 1v1 or 5v5 events as theres not the wide total war aspect of wow i like. Simply GMs having a simple event of attack and defend in a zone would be more than fun, plus empty the rest of the zones abit to let the owbies lvl abit.
Back to top Go down
DukeCryptic
Members

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:15 am

incentives for PvP events, BG's and Arenas. PvP seems pretty dead on the server other than world PvP in this server and 1v1/2v2 events.
Back to top Go down
newtron

PostSubject: Ideas,   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:48 am

One major idea, as people have said, making mass PVP or AV working would be epic, because 1v1 is borinngg. Smile

Also feral for druids Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shockudown
Members

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 am

They should fix all this Vehicle problem and also fix Strand of the Ancients,cuz it's the most fun BG than everything else ( Well on retail )
Back to top Go down
Unloden
Members

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 am

They need to fix Eye of Eternity its bugged really bad >.<
Back to top Go down
http://lemonparty.com ; meatspin.com
Shockudown
Members

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:42 am

Yeah that'd be nice..
Back to top Go down
Shockudown
Members

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:43 am

They also need to refresh their banner,it says 3.0.9 patch and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Archreaper
Members
Archreaper

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 pm

There is a bunch of stuff that the NE staff need to do.

For one, yes, upgrade all their banners and information to reflect the true and correct nature of the server. I see banners and such that state "No Lag" or "Extremely Stable". However, in reality, this is a false lead and brings in people thinking one thing and most generally leaving knowing another. It also spawns a good topic for the mass QQers of the NE population.

Another good topic of discussion is infact, the PVP situation. Currently, I believe only WSG see's any real activity (however I could be VERY wrong about that). There are other BG's that are amazing, and in my opinion, much much better. Alterac Valley is one, mass 40v40 PVP, which back in the vanilla days, was pure delight. Wintergrasp is also an amazing PVP area. I noticed that it isn't working here (which is REALLY disappointing I might add), and while that does have it's advantages of always having VoA open any time that one can think of, it takes away from one of the many additions made in WotLK that people looked forward too. One final note here, there is a 'forgotten' BG named Azshara's Crater, that is basically AV but in a Spring/Summer/Fall type setting. It was impressive when I saw it using GM commands on another server, and I think that if the dev team put in some time and effort they could actually get some shit set up in there that would be amazingly awesome.

Donation's and there costs/delivery time could also be looked at and readjusted. We all know that the shit you get from their can be/is for sure powerful depending on who's hands it's placed. But the amount you pay vs the amount of time you wait are completely outrageous. I know that it's up to the CI team to make the item when a form is submitted and approved, but from what I hear, for the most part they are all really fucking lazy. Now, I can understand if one has a 'lazy' day, but a 'lazy' week or month is just inexcusable. If the people there aren't finding the time they said they could put in, they need to be removed from their position, and new people who WANT to do the job, should be put in their place. Also, Blackswann & Licky should appoint a specific team to delivering the items... or at least give the CI team the ability to deliver the items themselves. All I have to say in the end though, is this... With the way things work right now, donating is really not worth it. So either, they should either lower the cost of what they offer, or improve the time it takes for everything to get to everyone.

Uhm, what else is there... OH! Raid's and their brokeness. For one, they need to get busy and fix the problems with people in the same raid group being split into several different instances. I don't know how many people get affected by it on a daily basis, but it is REALLY annoying. I can't imagine if it would be a simple or complex fix, but it needs to be done regardless. Also, since we are updated to 3.1.3 and all, we need to have the rest of Ulduar up and running. If that means having to bring in extra people just for the time being, than they should damn well do it, because lets face it, the whole reason to have 3.1.3 around is Ulduar. Of course, the other raids that are currently broken should also be fixed within some reasonable amount of time.

Only other thing left is the Achievements. I would much prefer that when you fill the quota of an achievement, that you get said achievement. Again, I'm not sure if this is a complex problem or a simple problem, but it should be fixed before we even consider updating any further, just as with the raid situation. Some people are achievement whores, and we like to have some sort of goal for doing the most random and/or pointless tasks.

Class Problems. What oh what can be said about these other than they REALLY ruin most parts of the game. Now I won't pretend to know stuff about anything past Priests, DK's, and Paladins since that is all I've ever played in my WoW carrier. When I first came to this server, I spec up a Ret Paladin, and noticed that something was off straight away... so I decided to check the forums and figure out what I could. BAM, there it was sitting in front of me, "Current Bugs with Paladins"... inside this thread was stuff about which talents weren't working, which skills weren't doing what they should, and than of course all the QQing about the reckoning bug abuse ... and a little of the JoL QQ's too. Now, when I asked about Priests... more specifically Shadow spec, and about DK's in general, I was met with the same answers about how they were bugged and for the most part not worth playing. From what I've noticed, DK's have slightly improved or people have found work arounds for them, and the Shadow Priests are still so bugged you'd have to be a loon to play one. It suddenly dawns on me, GET SOME PEOPLE AND FIX IT! Assign a team to that specific area and get shit done. But what does Blackswann and this staff do? Lets start disabling shit. I speak mainly of the SoB/SoM, since it was the only thing that Paladins really have to use... unless you spec into SoC, but that's a talent point that could have been spent elsewhere, hense forth the anger. My idea for fixing this, as stated above, is to assign some more people to fix these problems... if it only be for a short while, than so be it, so long as everything gets fixed.

So yeah, all and all, these are my thoughts/rants about certain things... when I find out more stuff to discuss, i'll damn well bring it up... pending I'm not hurting anyone's feelings or shiz Razz

P.S. sorry for the long read ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.spectreunit.com
Shockudown
Members

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:38 am

It's good to see many bugs and stuff to fix,but anyone reported them to bug tracker? I've sent couple of things..

PS: Doomwalker in front of BT is friendly. /hug Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the server?
Page 1 of 1